It’s important to us that everybody has a safe and happy experience at A Plus Market. While we’re reopening and living with COVID-19, we’re keeping up to date with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 requirements, and following them.
To keep everyone safe on the day, please note the following:
- All attendees and stallholders MUST be double-vaccinated.
- Attendees and stallholders must check in to the event using the QR code provided.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at the front desk and throughout the venue. Please use them.
- Masks are required as per government mandates.
- Please abide by the Victorian Government health advice, and if you’re feeling unwell, please stay home.
A Plus Market is registered in accordance with the Victorian Government coronavirus requirements. For more information, you can view our CovidSafe checklist.