How much is a stall?
There are two categories of stall
Personal Pre-loved are $85 each
Business stalls are $110 each
If you wish to sell new or pre-loved clothing that you have bought or made specifically for re-sale, your stall will be deemed as a Business Stall.
A Plus Market defines a Personal Pre-loved Clothing stall as a being stocked with articles that are ALL derived from the stall holders (can include family and friends) personal belongings.
What do you get as a stall holder?
- a stall area of 2.5m wide and 2.5m in depth
- two chairs to use for the day. There are a limited number of tables for reservation. No other furniture or racks are provided.
- public liability insurance for the day for your stall (but not your goods)
- support and advice on anything market related
- a well publicised and patronised market to sell your wares
- business stalls are offered the opportunity to be publicised through our social media channels (must provide copy and pictures)
- a warm fuzzy feeling as you have both helped the environment through recycling your wares and positively contributed to the vibrant A Plus Market community
What can you sell?
- new or pre-loved plus size women’s clothing (strictly AU 16 plus)
- jewellery (no party plan sorry)
- crafts, arts and homewares
- cosmetics (new only)
- and most any other beautiful product a lady could desire
If selling crafts, arts or homewares please contact Erin at email@example.com to discuss your suitability before booking your stall.
If selling home made cosmetics please ensure you have the relevant permits.
Sorry party plan jewellery will not be accepted.
We encourage pre-loved sellers to partner up with a friend, though recommend no more than 2 people per stall.
We like each market to be new and exciting for our shoppers therefore :
- Stalls for specialty goods will be limited.
- we may need to rotate stallholders across market dates I.e. due to the high demand for stalls you may not be able to attend two markets in a row
Please read and review A Plus Market’s A PLUS MARKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019